On Tuesday, August 8th we are so excited to offer FREE classes in a variety of styles and ages!
This is a great time to check out our studio, try a new style of dance, or just beat the summer heat and dance with us. We invite you to come see what makes Open Arts one in a “MELON!”
And don’t forget that dance friends are the best friends, so bring a friend with you to try a class.
Check out the schedule below…there is a class for everyone to try out!
- 4:10-4:30pm – Creative Movement (ages 2-3) with Ms. Maia
- 4:30-5:00pm – Pre-School Ballet/Tap (ages 3-4) with Ms. Maia
- 4:30-5:00pm – Kinder Ballet/Tap (ages 4-5) with Ms. Katie
- 5:00-5:30pm – Kinder Hop (ages 4-5) with Ms. Katie
- 5:00-5:30pm – Musical Theater (ages 5+) with Ms. Maia
- 5:30-6:00pm – Tap (ages 6+) with Ms. Katie
- 5:30-6:00pm – Ballet (ages 6-8) with Ms. Maia
- 6:00-6:30pm – Jazz/Hip-Hop (ages 9+) with Ms. Katie
- 6:00-6:30pm – Jazz/Hip-Hop (ages 6-8) with Ms. Maia
- 6:30-7:00pm – Modern (ages 9+) with Ms. Maia
- 6:30-7:00pm – Modern (ages 6-8) with Ms. Katie
New to dance? Just come in something comfortable to move in and you can dance in your bare feet. Please be sure all hair is pulled back in a ponytail, braid, bun or equivalent and completely away from the face! Give us a call at (919) 651-0447 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.