Picture Day is Saturday! We can’t wait to see everyone in their costumes for this special day. I’ll be running through all the things you need to know in the video below or you can read on for all the details.
Here are a few things you need to know to help us have a smooth and successful day:
- Review the Picture Day Schedule to be sure you arrive at the correct time. If you can’t make it at your scheduled time, but would like to get an individual picture made, feel free to drop-in when you can and we will squeeze you in!
- Arrive at the studio in FULL COSTUME. Don’t forget hair pieces, tights, and dance shoes!
- You may style your child’s hair and make-up in any way you choose for Picture Day.
- Ballet/Tap Combination Classes should arrive with their Ballet skirts and shoes for the group picture. You are welcome to take individual pictures in either skirt/shoes.
- Take a moment to review the Picture Packages we have available below. There is no requirement to purchase pictures but we hope everyone will still come to Picture Day so that they may be included in our group pictures.
- We CAN NOT split packages between siblings or individual costumes. If you don’t want to purchase multiple packages, consider a sibling picture or choose a group picture in one costume and have individual pictures made in another.
- All payments will be made directly to the photographer so please remember to bring CASH OR CHECK if you plan on purchasing pictures. If you must pay with credit, there will be an additional $5 charge to cover processing and transfers.
- NO Phones or Cameras will be allowed inside the large studio while pictures are being made. Thank you for helping us respect the photographer and her work. Feel free to take pictures outside or in the lobby and share them with us using #iheartopenarts and #supershowcase so we can see all the fun!
- The studio will be EXTREMELY crowded and busy on Saturday. Please try to limit guests to just one adult and your dancer. We will be having our regular Saturday Classes in the gym space next door and the small studio will be used as a dressing area for dancers. We will have a tent set-up outside for families to have more space while waiting. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any other questions, please let me know. You can see the Picture Packages we will have available for purchase below. We can’t wait to see everyone in costume at the studio tomorrow.
PICTURE PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON PICTURE DAY