We are so excited to share with you the BEST week of the year – SHOWCASE WEEK! Here’s everything you need to know to have the absolute best week ever. LISTEN TO THE EMAIL HERE or read on for all the information!
- In-Studio Rehearsals are TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY this week. These rehearsals are mandatory and an important part of preparing our dancers for the Showcase. Rehearsals are at the studio – in regular dance clothes. You can see the schedule below.
- Dress Rehearsal for Level I, II and III Students will be on FRIDAY, June 2nd at Page Auditorium. Please be in FULL COSTUME and seated in the auditorium by your rehearsal start time. Dress Rehearsals will run about an hour. You can see the schedule below.
- Pre-School and Kinder Dancers will have Dress Rehearsal before their show on SATURDAY, June 3rd. Arrive in FULL COSTUME 90 minutes prior to your show start time and drop your dancer off with our Volunteers for Dress Rehearsal.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time. Pre-ordered Flowers can be picked up on the 2nd Floor/Upstairs Lobby next to the Box Office. We will have a small amount of Bouquets available for purchase the day of the show.
- Don’t forget to pick-up your COMP TICKETS at the front desk at In-Studio Rehearsal on Tuesday and Wednesday. Additional Tickets can be purchase through the Duke University Box Office.
- The OAPC will still be selling Love Notes to raise money for Our Military Kids. $1 each – cash only. Wednesday is the LAST DAY to purchase so that we have time to organize all notes for distribution.
- If you’d like to order a DVD of the show, be sure to do so before the end of the week. Once we send off for the DVDs to be printed, we will NOT be able to accommodate any extra orders. Order online via the Square Store or fill out the yellow form at the studio.
- Be sure you have familiarized yourself with the parking info for the event. Don’t forget to use the 125 Science Dr. address and bring Cash for parking on Saturday.
I will be hosting a FACEBOOK LIVE session on Thursday at 6pm to go over Showcase Details and answer any last minute questions you may have. Make sure you are following us on Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat as we will be hosting fun giveaways and contests throughout the week.
Our website has all the information you need, links to our Pinterest Board with make-up and hair tutorials and access to purchase tickets via Duke and all the schedules you need to know.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We can’t wait to share in this exciting time with each of you.